Friday, March 30, 2007

Spirit Week at the ACS

This week is "Spirit Week" at the ACS.

Every day students -and teachers! - dress to a different theme (sich entsprechend eines Thema anziehen).

Monday was "Pyjama Day" (Schlafanzug-Tag).
I wore my pyjama top (Oberteil).

Tuesday was "Crazy Hair Day". One of the students sprayed silver color in my hair.

Wednesday was Costume Day. Students dressed like famous people or cartoon characters (like Minnie Mouse or Superman).


Here is a picture of me!




At lunch time there was a "fashion show" of the costumes.










Students gathered in the courtyard (Hof) and watched people show what the wore.










Some students also sold pizza to earn money for their class.

I also held the first meeting of the German Club.

We talked about what we would like to do.

Maybe we will also plan a trip to Germany!

Well, Friday is the last day, then... Easter Vacation!


Post a Comment